What I want to know is how you got those cute puffy lil' clouds/captions. Nice story.... Act 5... Soberness is around the bend and uncomfortable situations remain silent. :*
Wow! Cool. And, did I have one too many glasses of wine tonite or did the girl in the first pic look like she was wearing a full body cosutme. I am dead serious, I couldn't figure out what she was wearing until I realized it was her hair and then coat with the fur collar thing going on. I think I have seen one too many King Kong previews and am totally on guard for things with fur
lecram, I think you are a F**KING Genius!!! I hope and pray that we shall get the opportunity to work together one day or at least meet again and do some justice to a few bottles of Cuervo or JD's. You the man!
77 Comments:
Okay, that is just cool.
Happy HNT!
your creativity kicks ass!! Happy HNT!!
So much more than we ask for -- you never fail to treat us to the most creative HNTs in Blogland!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that was just frikkin cool.
Happy HNT!
Just damn incredible. You rule HNT.
that's great! very creative. hhnt.
Unique, just like you. Happy HNT
Dude what can I say? That HNT rocks! I love it. HHNT
wow, very creative! Nicely done.
Happy HNT!
Heck yeah, that's awesome!!!
happy HNT
Two thumbs up!
Or one?
;)
The soundtrack rocks - The Look of Love - works great with Jimmy's portraits! Well done :o) Cheers
now that's the kind of lecram post we have all come to love! you're just so handy with HNT! happy HNT!
What a great post! You out do yourself every week. Here's a toast to the man.....
Jimmy has it going on!
Happy HNT to you both.
Hahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!
Happy HNT :)
OMG! Great performance! LOL
HHNT!
What I want to know is how you got those cute puffy lil' clouds/captions.
Nice story.... Act 5... Soberness is around the bend and uncomfortable situations remain silent. :*
Wow! Cool. And, did I have one too many glasses of wine tonite or did the girl in the first pic look like she was wearing a full body cosutme. I am dead serious, I couldn't figure out what she was wearing until I realized it was her hair and then coat with the fur collar thing going on. I think I have seen one too many King Kong previews and am totally on guard for things with fur
Wow. Terrific! HHNT!
*LOL* Great job! Good to see that Jimmy is having such a nice time while you're sleeping! hehehe. Happy HNT!
You SOO rock! I love the creativity!
Well done, happy HNT!
LOL you are totally a goofball! Happy HNT!
dude! when the hell do you have time to come up with this stuff! you crack me up! this was great! happy hnt!
This was so creative and fun!
That was great and beyond creative. I have to say the music was perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing this comedy and story...hehe
Oh JIMMY!!
:-)
Happy HNT!
Briliant,. just brilliant Happy HNT Jimmy the hand.
heheh, as always, awesome story :-)
Damn Jimmy is so cool! And you're pretty damn creative! nicely done.
Happy HNT!
-Mike
Fantastic, Cuz!!!
P.S. I checked Richard's blog...well I hope it's Richard???
wonderful, really creative and cool :)
lecram, I think you are a F**KING Genius!!! I hope and pray that we shall get the opportunity to work together one day or at least meet again and do some justice to a few bottles of Cuervo or JD's. You the man!
You deserve the most elaborate HNT post award! Very sophisticated! Kudos!
Annette
you are without a doubt the most talented ...
zrfwdfdw
Wow, creative and how nicely put together. I'm writing to the academy hoping you get nominated! Happy HNT!
love it!!! :)
That was awesome! Happy HNT!
Always exciting adventures of Jimmy...lucky duck...
Happy HNT...
Mom
Bowing to your creativity...
-N
That was fantastic!!! You are just so creative!! I love it!!
Happy HNT & Cheers to you!!!
In with a bang and out- you are incredible. A toast to the man with the most! Cheers!
I loved it! Can't wait to see more adventures.
Happy HNT!
Great stuff!
How long does it take you to put this stuff together?
You always raise the HNT bar, great story, great shots! :-) HHNT!
You are amazing. I know I have probably said that before but it's true.
Great job! Happy HNT!
You
Are
Sheer
GENIUS!!!!
Wow, that's cool!
Great pics, as always! Ya just keep pushing the envelope!
Happy HNT!
you are most definitely an HNT rockstar ;) happy HNT !
That's so funny! Looks like Jimmy had a great night.
HHNT!
is Jimmy available for parties???
HHNT!
Excellent!
Happy HNT!
Thats hilarious! You definitely have too much time on your hands! Happy HNT!
1. SUPER CREATIVE
2. FUNNY
3. FUN
4. REMINDS ME OF OLD BATMAN AND ROBIN TV SHOW
5. HAPPY HNT!!!
This rocks. You're uber-cool.
Damn creative! *applause*
Merry HNT! =)
That was great! LOL
I'll be watching you!!!
Happy HNT lecrem!
Smooches,
EN
PS - I'm having a party this weekend, can Jimmy come?
lecrem, fantastic! very creative, I enjoyed this HNT very much.
Great job! Bravo!
Happy HNT,
tc
Such a creative HNT! And a happy one to you at that. :-)
Wow, you and Jimmy have been busy. Happy Christmas and New Year when it comes.
That was just way too cool! I love it! :)
Happy HNT!
You so TOTALLY rock!!
Wow. That kicked ass. I love your HNT's!
Bravo Lec! I love your twisted humor! it abso-fucking-lutely rocks! happy hnt, brother, be safe!
you are offically the master of the epic hnt...WOW!!!
LMFAO!
VERY creative! I dig it!!! Keep it up! Happy HNT!!!
LOL this was great... wish my dialup were faster though, waiting made me impatient!
Happy New Year :)
That was too cool...awesome blog!
Happy HNT!
coolness!
Oh Jimmy... I think I'm in love...
Really, really awesome.
That is fabulous!!! Happy HNT!
Wow, you HNTs always rock my socks!! Happy HNT
Fanabulous!
-N
Ah the fabulous adventures of Mr Jimmy! HHNT!
This is hysterically good. I think you've discovered a whole new art form for HNT.
Post a Comment
<< Home